I support creative teams with design and illustration
As a consultant, I help with a wide range of deliverables so teams can get more done in less time with reliability and quality they can depend on.
What would your work week look like if you could focus 100% on the special magic you do best?
Imagine you had a reliable and friendly consultant that is responsive and provides high-quality work without you having to worry about guidance! Can you picture how easy it would be to simply receive deliverables and not have to worry if the work is getting done or not? Well, that’s where I come in…
You’d want to work with me if:
- You have more work on your hands that you can handle at the moment
- You’re doing work that’s not in your zone of genius and can easily be outsourced
- You’re tired of hiring and working with unreliable contractors
What exactly I could help you with:
- Graphic Design
- Logos and Icons
- Background Design
- Character Design
- Photo-retouch and Editing
- E-book and Workbooks
- Brand Guides
A few extra things that I can do:
- Video Editing
- Social Media Content
- Email Newsletter
- Project Management
- Online Marketing
Who I’d love to work with
Because I’m a committed consultant I’m looking to work with an awesome team that:
- Wants to scale their business to make a bigger impact without wasting time, energy or other resources in the process.
- Values the importance of partnerships and collaboration with their team and others who help them execute on their vision.
- Has ongoing needs for creative work and is looking for a reliable long-term partner to support them along the way.
Who I do NOT want to work with
Because I’m a professional with high standards and self-awareness I will NOT work with a team that:
- Looks for ways to cut corners and deliver low-quality results just to increase their short-term profit.
- Doesn’t respect the value of service providers who work hard to turn their vision into reality.
- Only needs one-time deliverables instead of working with a long-term partner on a monthly basis.
Hi, my name is Ona. Nice to meet you!
I’m on a mission to leverage my skills to improve the world. As a parent, I have a vision for the world I want my daughter to grow up in. In that world, businesses are used as vehicles to create solutions that enhance the quality of life for people.
The challenge is, for these businesses to fully succeed and grow globally, the people behind them need to focus all their time and energy on what they do best instead of doing work that is outside of their zone of genius.
That’s where I come in. I only work with a couple of clients at a time who share the same values so I can act as their long-term partner like a sidekick does for a superhero.
I love working with others in a team but can also work well without supervision while making decisions without guidance.
I can juggle between different tasks, projects, and priorities, work calmly under pressure, have excellent attention to details while practicing honest and open communication.
Additionally, I practice daily yoga, mindfulness, and meditation amongst other spiritual practices so I can bring positive energy and a sense of calmness into my work.
Education and Experience
I’m constantly learning and growing by leveraging online courses, programs, books, and events so I can stay up-to-date while expanding my wisdom and experiences to create the best quality work for my clients.
I have a Bachelor Degree in Multimedia Design and a Masters in Animation, plus was awarded a full scholarship by the king of Spain to extend my studies in Canada.
I previously worked in the media and production industry as a multimedia designer and a creative director both as an employee and a consultant for the biggest publicity agencies in Barcelona, Spain. During that period, I worked with powerful and global brands such as Audi and BMW and created content for popular children series for North American TV stations.
In the past five years, I’ve worked as a designer/illustrator and project manager helping clients create and market websites, products, online courses or programs, plus in 2016 I self-published my own children’s book “The Hip Heroes.”
When not helping clients, I work on The Fulfilled Parent with a mission to help modern parents leverage parenthood as a forcing function for personal growth and transformation.
What makes me different and why you’ll love working with me
In a nutshell, working with me is like having the perfect combination of an employee and a consultant. You’ll get the best of the two worlds. The reliability that comes from having an employee plus the work without supervision style that comes from working with a consultant.
Not only can I help your team deliver work faster but also I can propose creative solutions that drive measurable results for your business. This is something you can almost never get from working with other contractors on those freelance websites where it’s very challenging to find reliability and quality.
- Adapt to your existing processes and tools so there’s no need to change anything before working with me.
- Offer both creative and analytical perspectives to handle all required projects within your business.
- Bring over a decade of expertise and experience working in the digital design space into your team.
What others say about working with me
Here are a few testimonials from clients who’ve trusted me with helping with their projects of all sizes. You can sit back, relax, while fully trusting that the work that needs to be done is in caring hands.
Ona is an extremely professional and reliable person. I like working with her as she is great at understanding our needs and delivering awesome videos that exceed our expectations. PAOLA FRANCIS (Planning & Strategy, Blue Moon Design)
Ona has a great passion for what she does and takes cares of little details, not only in her work but also with the energy that she creates in the work environment. Ona’s team spirit is always positive. ESTEVE TRAVESET (Creative Director, Herraizsoto & Co)
Ona is a very creative, hard-working, and a personable designer to work with. We gave her quite a bit of responsibility with several of our international clients and she always completed all her projects very professionally. If you are looking for a talented, loyal, and friendly designer Ona is definitely a candidate you must consider. MIGUEL HERNANDEZ (COO & Co-Founder at Mench)
Ready to co-create some magic together?
So you want to get a professional and reliable creative consultant on your team. Awesome! To get started, let’s book a discovery session so we can connect and discuss how exactly I can help you achieve your goals.
I’d love to get on a call if you:
- Are tired of being buried in the weeds with your team by doing things that drain you.
- Are excited to find a supportive consultant who can help you expand your business.
- Are ready to free up time and focus in your zone of genius.